My Tag Blog

Gail-Wilson

Search This Blog

TOU

This site is registered for copyright with www.copyrighted.com.

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site. Thank you.

Favorite Stores

My Favorite Blogs

Blinkie-Im-So-Hollow-TKCCDFanof-vi
Hania-Blinkie
Kiya-Design-BLschn
Min-zps8y7gws1f
TTfanblnk-byangelsdesignz
th-Wicked-Little-Cupcake-Blinkie2-vi
Vivienne-Paintbox-Blinkie
Ao-RK-blinkie
Vix-PSP-Tut-Blog2021
rw2xp5
KPD-Rachel-Designs-zpszrvfkfhp
unnamed
GFBlinkie
SBOFBlinkie
q9aYBKs
BBie-Designsz-Blinkie
Allisons-Addictions
2v2-Hu-Hk-UGx-Huuvz
ddblinkie1
SCreationz-Fan-Blinkie
Cats-Creationz
CPBlinkie
blinkie-for-new-blog
MNYUAf-Q-zps3yd6mpb7

AD-Blinkie

Blinkie-Shelley

blinki
unnamed-zpsyucmpouj
Draygonfly-Dreams2016
SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b
grinzdezinez
hBhkVm
Deep
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b
Blog-Blinkie

tk-wendezpink-blinkie
karmalized-FANblinkie-vi
tk-BHD-blinkie
jklinspired-Creations-vi
2v2eybzt-Ux-Bj-Fy-S

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Witch's Web



This tutorial was written by me on October 21, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

Animation shop

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic artwork of Barbara Jensen. 
Please do not use her artwork without a proper license. 
You can purchase this at her store here.

Plug ins: 
VM Instant Art - Spider Web
Xenofex 2 - Constellation.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of
V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Pick 2 colors from you tube. I am using black on my background and #92a4e8 in my foreground.

Make a gradient with the following settings:

Radial
Angle 15
Repeats 15. 
Horizontal and vertical 50.

Flood fill your image.

Effects VM Instant Art - Spider Web with the following settings:

Rays 53
Rings 111
Merging 85

click ok.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer. Move this to the right side. Change your blend mode to Luminescence legacy and lower the opacity to 50. Duplicate and mirror. On your duplicate tube change the blend mode to hard light and change the opacity to 70.

Paste your tube again and place in the middle to your liking or see mine for placement. Drop shadow.

Select your top layer and add a new raster layer. Flood fill it with color of choice. I am using #92a4e8. Select all, selections, modify and contract by 5. Hit delete on your keyboard. select none. Adjust, add remove noise, Uniform, 100, monochrome checked.
Add a drop shadow of V/H 1, Opacity 100, blur 1 color black. Repeat but change your v/H to -1.

Select your background layer and duplicate it x2 for a total of 3. 

Rename them web 1, web 2, web 3. Select web 1, and add xenofex 2 constellation with the following settings.




Repeat for you other 2 web layer but hit random seed for each layer.

Add your name and copyright.

Time to animate.

Close off Web 2 and Web 3. Edit copy special copy merged. Paste in animation shop as a new animation.

Back to psp. Close off Web one and open Web 2. Copy special, copy merged and back to animation. Paste after current image. Repeat for web 3.

Once you have all 3 frames in animation shop, view your animation and save. 

Time for the Avatar.

Back to psp. Duplicate your tag. On the duplicate one resize 70% all layers checked. Delete your frame layer, name and copyright layer.

Using your crop tool with the width and height set to 150, move your crop box to a spot you like and hit ok or enter.

Add a new raster layer and fill with the same color you used in your banner. Select all, selections modify and contract by 3. Hit delete on your keyboard. select none. Adjust, add remove noise, Uniform, 100, monochrome checked. Add a drop shadow of V/H 1, Opacity 100, blur 1 color black. Repeat change your v/H to -1.

Add your copyright and name or initial.

Repeat the steps for the animation.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. I would love to see your results.

Hugs




My Blinkie

Gwils-Creations

I CT for

2v2-E2ue-Lqx-Bj-Fy-S
Hania-Rawks
nocturne-ct-blinkie
SBOFBlinkie
Wu5QY1h SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b
CT-for-Verymanygif
CT-for-VMArtistsMin-zps8y7gws1f
6DkjWLG
CCDCTFor-vi

Followers

Blog Archive