My Tag Blog

Gail-Wilson

Search This Blog

TOU

This site is registered for copyright with www.copyrighted.com.

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site. Thank you.

Favorite Stores

My Favorite Blogs

Blinkie-Im-So-Hollow-TKCCDFanof-vi
Hania-Blinkie
Kiya-Design-BLschn
Min-zps8y7gws1f
TTfanblnk-byangelsdesignz
th-Wicked-Little-Cupcake-Blinkie2-vi
Vivienne-Paintbox-Blinkie
Ao-RK-blinkie
Vix-PSP-Tut-Blog2021
rw2xp5
KPD-Rachel-Designs-zpszrvfkfhp
unnamed
GFBlinkie
SBOFBlinkie
q9aYBKs
BBie-Designsz-Blinkie
Allisons-Addictions
2v2-Hu-Hk-UGx-Huuvz
ddblinkie1
SCreationz-Fan-Blinkie
Cats-Creationz
CPBlinkie
blinkie-for-new-blog
MNYUAf-Q-zps3yd6mpb7

AD-Blinkie

Blinkie-Shelley

blinki
unnamed-zpsyucmpouj
Draygonfly-Dreams2016
SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b
grinzdezinez
hBhkVm
Deep
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b
Blog-Blinkie

tk-wendezpink-blinkie
karmalized-FANblinkie-vi
tk-BHD-blinkie
jklinspired-Creations-vi
2v2eybzt-Ux-Bj-Fy-S

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Let is Snow



This tutorial was written by me on November 25, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.
Animation Shop.

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic bonus tube of Barbara Jensen.
Please do not use her artwork without a proper license. 
You can purchase other tubes at Barbara's store here.

FTU Scrap Kit: I am using fantastic kit by Vaybs called Let is snow . Thank you so much for making this great kit. You can download it from her blog here.

Plug ins: Eyecandy 5 nature snow drift.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Open paper of choice. I am using paper 5. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer. Select your bottom layer, Select all, image, crop to selection. Select none.

Open element 5. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and move to the left side. See mine for placement.

Open element 45. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 70% Move this to the right side.

Open your tube, Copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 70% and place in the middle. Drop shadow.

Open element 27, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 80%. Move this layer under your tube layer and move to the right. Drop shadow. See mine for placement.

Select your paper layer. Effects, Eyecandy 5 nature snow drift, small large snow pile from bottom click ok.

Select raster one, select all, image, crop to selection.

Select all again and select your top layer. Add a new raster layer, and flood fill with color of choice. I am using #9db7df. Selections, modify, contract by 6, and hit delete on your keyboard and select none.

Add a new raster layer and fill with a second color. I am using #d8d8d8. Select all, selections, modify, contract by 4 and hit delete on your keyboard. Select none. Duplicate this layer x2. 

You should now have 3 layers. rename them noise 1, noise 2 and noise 3. Select your bottom noise layer, Adjust, add/remove noise, add noise Gaussian checked, Noise 70%, monochrome checked. Click ok. Select your noise 2 layer and repeat the add noise but click on the Gaussian button x2. Select noise layer 3 and add noise, click the Gaussian button x3.

Add a new raster layer, flood fill it with your first color. Select all, selections, modify, contract by 2 and hit delete on your keyboard. Select none.

Add your copyright and name. If you do not want to animate, save as png and your done.

Animation

Close off noise 2 and 3 (click on the eye). Edit copy special and paste as a new animation in animation shop. Back to psp, close off noise 1 and open noise 2, copy special, copy merge, back to animation shop and paste after current frame or ctrl+shift+L. Back to psp, close off noise 2 and open noise 3. copy special, copy merged, back to animation shop and paste after current frame or ctrl+shift+L. View your animations.

Once happy with your banner, save.

If you want to make an avatar, duplicate your banner in psp, Image resize 80%. I moved my tube closer to the tree. Hide your frame layers, copyright and name, Merge visible. Select your crop tool and set your width and height to 150. Hit enter on your keyboard.

Repeat the steps for the animated boarder. Add your copyright and name or initial and save.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

My Blinkie

Gwils-Creations

I CT for

2v2-E2ue-Lqx-Bj-Fy-S
Hania-Rawks
nocturne-ct-blinkie
SBOFBlinkie
Wu5QY1h SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b
CT-for-Verymanygif
CT-for-VMArtistsMin-zps8y7gws1f
6DkjWLG
CCDCTFor-vi

Followers

Blog Archive