My Tag Blog

Gail-Wilson

Search This Blog

TOU

This site is registered for copyright with www.copyrighted.com.

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site. Thank you.

Favorite Stores

My Favorite Blogs

Blinkie-Im-So-Hollow-TKCCDFanof-vi
Hania-Blinkie
Kiya-Design-BLschn
Min-zps8y7gws1f
TTfanblnk-byangelsdesignz
th-Wicked-Little-Cupcake-Blinkie2-vi
Vivienne-Paintbox-Blinkie
Ao-RK-blinkie
Vix-PSP-Tut-Blog2021
rw2xp5
KPD-Rachel-Designs-zpszrvfkfhp
unnamed
GFBlinkie
SBOFBlinkie
q9aYBKs
BBie-Designsz-Blinkie
Allisons-Addictions
2v2-Hu-Hk-UGx-Huuvz
ddblinkie1
SCreationz-Fan-Blinkie
Cats-Creationz
CPBlinkie
blinkie-for-new-blog
MNYUAf-Q-zps3yd6mpb7

AD-Blinkie

Blinkie-Shelley

blinki
unnamed-zpsyucmpouj
Draygonfly-Dreams2016
SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b
grinzdezinez
hBhkVm
Deep
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b
Blog-Blinkie

tk-wendezpink-blinkie
karmalized-FANblinkie-vi
tk-BHD-blinkie
jklinspired-Creations-vi
2v2eybzt-Ux-Bj-Fy-S

Friday, May 31, 2024

Behind the mask


This tutorial was written by me on May 30, 2024. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Sometimes I may not explain properly where to place things so please see my example if you are ever in doubt :)

Supplies needed

I am using PSP 2018 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous multi layered tube called “Inessa” by Lady Sky.  You can purchase her beautiful tubes at VM Artists here.

PTU Kit:  I am using a gorgeous matching kit called "Behind the Mask" created by Curious Creative Dreams.  You can purchase the kit here.

Mask:  Mask_Vivienne_0092 by Vivienne. Thank you for your awesome masks.  You can download it from her blog here. I am using the png versions for this tutorial. 

Font of choice for your name.

Plug in: None

Drop shadow of choice.  I am using Vertical 0, Horizontal 3, Opacity 85, Blur 10, color black.

An image can get blurred when you resize an element or tube in PSP.  I use unsharpen mask for each item.  Vivienne has wonderful tips and tricks on how to do this here.

Please read all the Artist's/Designer's TOU.

Let’s get started.

Open a new 800x800 transparent image.  We will resize later.  Flood fill with white.

Remember to sharpen and drop shadow each image as you create the tag.

Copy and paste Vivienne’s mask in PSP.  Resize 80%.  Select all, float, defloat and add a new raster layer.  Copy paper of choice.  I am using paper 15.  Standing on the new raster layer, paste into selections.  Select none and delete the original mask layer.  Move the mask to the top center of the tag.  Duplicate the mask.  Mirror and resize 80%.  Drag this layer under the first mask layer and move to the bottom of the tag.

Frame 1 – Resize 40% and move to the upper right of the large mask.  Using the magic wand, click in the center of the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.  Add a new raster layer and drag this under the frame layer.  Copy paper of choice.  I am using paper 16.  Select the new raster layer and paste into selections.  Deselect and drop shadow the frame.

Element 24 – Resize 20% and move to the top left of the frame.  Drop shadow.

Element 23 – Resize 30% and move to the lower right of element 24.  Drop shadow.

Element 13 – Resize 20% and move to the bottom right of the house.  Drop shadow.

Element 79 – Resize 15% and move to the lower left of the house.  Drop shadow.

Element 57 – Resize 55% and move to the bottom left of the mask.  Drop shadow.

Element 32 – Resize 10% and move to the lower left of the chair.  Drop shadow.

Element 6 – Resize 10% and move to the lower left of the chair.  Drop shadow.

Element 33 – Resize 10% and move to the lower right of the leaves.  Drop shadow.

Element 3 – Resize 10% and move to the lower right of the candle.  Drop shadow.

Element 72 – Resize 20% and move to the lower right of the chair.  Drop shadow.

Element 62 – Resize 15% and move to the lower left of the smaller mask.  Drop shadow.

Element 55 – Resize 10% and move to the lower right of the doll.  Drop shadow.

Element 88 – Resize 6% and move to the lower left of the bowl.  Drop shadow.

Element 15 – Resize 5% and move to the lower right of the bowl.  Drop shadow.

Element 56 – Resize 6%, mirror and move to the lower right of the flower.  Drop shadow.

Tube:  Resize 10% and drop shadow.  Move to the lower center of the tag. 

Element 54 – Resize 12% and move to the bottom of the tube.  Drop shadow.

Element 41 – Resize 7% and move to the lower left of the tube by the girl doll.  Drop shadow.

Element 65 – Resize 10% and move to the lower left of the tube.  Drop shadow.

Element 29 – Resize 8% and move to the lower right of the bowl.  Drop shadow.

Element 84 – Resize 5% and move to the bottom of the mask.  Drop shadow.

Element 40 – Resize 7% and move to the bottom of the bird.  Drop shadow.

Element 10 – Resize 10% and move to the lower left of the mask.  Drop shadow.

Crop and resize your tag.  I resize mine to 650px on the width (if needed) as that is what fits my blog best.

Add your name and copyright.

Hide the white background and save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

My Blinkie

Gwils-Creations

I CT for

HaniaRawks
2v2-E2ue-Lqx-Bj-Fy-S
nocturne-ct-blinkie
SBOFBlinkie
Wu5QY1h
SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b
CT-for-Verymanygif
CT-for-VMArtists6DkjWLG
CCDCTFor-vi
bellablinki

Say Hi

Followers

Labels